Sabtu, 01 Mei 2010

1 May 2010 = 3 Bulanan

hello readers today on a special day for me and my boyfriend because we have three monthly hihi was not already spent time together during the three months together! memory loads of the same events that have occurred during these three months, we are troubled and happy together, all the tears, feeling disappointed, betrayed, laughing, doing things together with my stupid and crazy and all that we do every day and every time!I feel if you know the truth, I'm always happy beside you! provided that you always accompany me, I never cared about all the problems that exist Galih!I know there are loads of issues that we face together with, and the thing that always makes me cry is because you always defend myself even though you know I was wrong! I cried not because of you, but for me, because I can not be a good match for you, because I always get problems that you make your name so bad in the eyes of those people! I'm sorry Dug, I know you actually deserve to get a better woman than me who can only make you hard ONLY! I was not comparable to you, because you are too good for me! but to imagine I'm far from you, I can not! I know I can not get away from you, because you are different! I know you don't believe me, but you can keep my words Galih I won't hurt you, I will not cheat and go leave you, bacause I know it's been too many things and tears you've done for me!
Once again sorry for all my fault, I was not able to become what you want!
HAPPY THREE MONTHLY GALIH FAUWZI, I LOVE YOU 
AND ONLY YOU! :*** smooch smooch

  I love you yih :**

I'll be there for you through it all


 ps : semoga kita awet ya yih hihi :3

1 komentar: